Autumn is the perfect time of year for a spa holiday. As the temperatures drop and the leaves turn golden there is no better way to relax than with a visit to the TAUERN SPA in the heart of the beautiful Salzburger Land region. Combine action and adventure in the mountains with rest and relaxation in the spa for an unforgettable autumn break. Natural highlights in the area include the Zeller See lake, the Kitzsteinhorn glacier and the Hohe Tauern National Park.
Top autumn offers
Holidays at the 4*S TAUERN SPA combine rest and relaxation with action and adventure in the Alps. Guests who book directly through us are guaranteed the best price.
Ready, steady, spa!
Experience Austria's largest and most exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA and enjoy wonderful views of the Kitzsteinhorn glacier and the Hohe Tauern National Park.
- Exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA covering 2,500m² with glass Skyline Pool, panorama saunas and spectacular terraces
- Chillout lounge with selection of teas and juices as well as light snacks
- Hotel SPA Gletscherblick for all the family with glass panorama pool and sauna with glacier views
- Lots of quiet spots to hide away and relax
- Plenty more great highlights
Culinary journey of discovery
Embark on a culinary journey of discovery with our Executive Chef. Here at the TAUERN SPA we believe in taking the best of all worlds, which is why we offer not only the best dishes from the Salzburger Land region but also a range of Austrian and international classics. From our healthy and hearty breakfast buffet to vitamin-rich bowls at lunch and a fine dinner in our elegant hotel restaurant, we know that the way to a guest's heart is through his stomach! Bon appétit, or as we say here in Austria: Mahlzeit!
- Front cooking & show cooking
- Food and drink served all day
- Exclusive tasting menu option in the evening
- Large buffet with many healthy and hearty options
Feel the power of nature
Situated in the heart of the beautiful Salzburger Land region, the TAUERN SPA Zell am See–Kaprun is not only the perfect base for active holidays in the mountains but also a place to relax and unwind after a long day out and about.
The Zell am See–Kaprun region is known for its untouched nature and offers ideal conditions for hiking and biking in between lush alpine meadows and crystal-clear lakes.
Expedition Holiday Moments in Autumn
Spa holidays at the TAUERN SPA Zell am See - Kaprun offer the perfect mix of action and relaxation in autumn.