at the 4*S resort TAUERN SPA Zell am See - Kaprun
- Distance: Please keep a sufficient distance.
- FFP2 mask: wearing a FFP2 mask in all closed rooms is still recommended.
- Disinfection & hygiene: Please use every opportunity to wash or disinfect your hands. Disinfection stations can be found throughout the resort. Furthermore, our cleaning standards, which are already very high, are being intensified even more. Heavily frequented areas and areas are disinfected several times. Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands. Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a tissue.
- Contactless payment: If possible, we kindly ask you to pay cashless.
- Physical contact: Refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Health | Illness: Your health is important to us. If you have any signs of illness, please do not travel. If any signs occur during your stay, please contact us immediately.
ADDITIONAL INFO for SPA guests: We kindly ask you to use the opportunity to reserve your SPA tickets online in advance - CLICK HERE.
A valid 3G certificate (vaccinated, recovered or tested) is necessary. The documents for the Green Pass must be issued in German or English and must be presented to the authorities upon request.
For children and adolescents between 12 and 15 years of age without a complete vaccination or proof of recovery, the "Holiday Ninja Pass" is equivalent to a 3G certificate. (Detailed pass: click here)