the 3-G-rule applies: VACCINATED, TESTED or RECOVERED
GREEN PASS: Guests must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness upon entry.
Overview of the period of validity:
- a self-test with a digital solution is valid for 24 hours
- Antigen test: 24 hours
- PCR test: 72 hours
- Recovered persons: up to 6 months after the illness
- Vaccinated persons: only valid if the immunization is completed. This means that only people who have received two vaccinations are considered to have been vaccinated. (exception: Johnson & Johnson)
This requirement applies to everyone aged 12 or over
- Disinfection & hygiene: Please use every opportunity to wash or disinfect your hands. Disinfection stations can be found throughout the resort. Furthermore, our cleaning standards, which are already very high, are being intensified even more. Heavily frequented areas and areas are disinfected several times. Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands. Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a tissue.
- Guest registration: according to the current regulation, we are obliged to write down your contact details.
- Children's SPA Kidstein: the indoor and outdoor bathing areas are open without restriction - daily child care is currently not offered and is based on the applicable legal requirements. As soon as we have more information here, we will be happy to inform you.
- Sauna-infusions: are currently permitted. Waving is not allowed, in order not to additionally spread droplets and aerosols.
- Contactless payment: If possible, we kindly ask you to pay cashless.
- Physical contact: Refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Health | Illness: Your health is important to us. If you have any signs of illness, please do not travel. If any signs occur during your stay, please contact us immediately.
ADDITIONAL INFO for SPA guests: We kindly ask you to use the opportunity to reserve your SPA tickets online in advance - CLICK HERE. The guest registration requirement also applies here - your contact details will be recorded at the SPA cash desk in accordance with the current regulation (these will be automatically deleted after 14 days).