Expedition Ironman 70.3
For all, who want to stay, relax, regenerate and enjox an excklusive all-in service in the official race hotel.
- professional TOP care
- get together & bike check-in on pre race day
- transfer for athletes on RACE DAY
- 25m sports pool
- Luxury half-board
- Gym with cardio and strength machines
Programme, service & booking
Friday, 30th August 2024
- 08.30 pm: Get-Together at the indoor fireplace with triathlete & coach Chris Piri, discussion of the IRONMAN 70.3 weekend
Saturday, 31st August 2024
- before lunch: bike ride to check-in at the IRONMAN 70.3 site (incl. transfer back to the hotel)
- 06.00 pm: Meet & Greet for all athletes as well as final tips & tricks for the race
Sunday, 01st September 2024
- IRONMAN 70.3 - RACEDAY incl. transfer for all athletes to the start (08.45 am and 09.30 am - registration required)
REGISTER NOW FOR IRONMAN 70.3 Zell am See - Kaprun:
Program may be subject to changes at short notice due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
This triathlon camp is hosted by sports coach and Ironman Chris Piri together with physiotherapist Dan from the physiotherapy practice PhysioFit. Everyone taking part will benefit from an excellent training schedule, first-class coaching, top tips and recommendations on the right planning, preparation and technique. The strength, agility and mobility sessions are led by Dan, an experienced sports physiotherapist.
The camp is open to triathletes of all abilities. Ideally, all participants should already be able to ride a roadbike and to complete around 60 kilometres in three hours. When it comes to swim training participants should be able to swim front crawl and complete 400 metres without stopping. Please let us know what your main goal is for 2023 when you sign up for the camp:
- OLYMPIC DISTANCE
- MIDDLE DISTANCE | LONG DISTANCE
Please also let us know how you would classify yourself
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE
- AMBITIOUS AMATEUR ATHLETE
- AMATEUR ATHLETE
BENEFIT: Every participant will receive a Supersapiens Glucose Sensor for the duration of the camp. Chris Piri will provide information on how to use it and which benefits it offers.
TIP: You are welcome to bring friends and family along with you. We have a special price of €149 per person per night for those who wish to stay at the TAUERN SPA during this period without taking part in the triathlon camp.
INFO: The camp is limited to a maximum of 20 participants | Single room surcharge: €40 per night
TAXES & FEES
Prices indicated do not include the €2.00 local tourism tax and €0.05 tourism industry fee per person per night (applies to all guests aged 15 years and older) but do include VAT.
Forced to cancel your holiday?
Please be aware that cancellations must be made in writing. The following cancellation conditions apply:
- Free cancellation - up to 5 days BEFORE scheduled arrival
- Cancellation fees - a cancellation fee totalling 100% of the package booked applies to non-cancellable packages and "Stay Longer, Pay Less" deals as well as to all cancellations made less than 48 hours before scheduled arrival (including cases where guests do not appear at the hotel at all)
We know that sometimes unforseen events can ruin your holiday plans. To avoid any costs arising from last-minute cancellations, we recommend taking out travel and cancellation insurance. The Hotel Storno Plus package offered by the insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung (www.europaeische.at) also covers cancellations due to Covid-19.
The general terms and conditions of the "TAUERN SPA WORLD Betriebs GmbH & Co KG" can be found here.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
On your day of arrival your room will be available from 15:00. You are welcome to use the SPA Water World and SPA Sauna World from 9:00 on your day of arrival (Sauna World from 10:00). Bathrobes and towels are available on site.
On your day of departure you can use your room until 11:00.
EVEN MORE SPA RELAXATION
Our two Hotel Panorama SPA areas can be used on your day of arrival from 15:00. There is also the option of our Deluxe Package which gives access to these areas all day on your departure day and arrival day for €76 per adult and €35 per child (3-14 years).
ALPINE VITAL SPA & KOSMETIK
We recommend booking appointments for massages and other treatments in advance. Details on all the many options available can be found HERE.
Our Executive Chef and his team look forward to showcasing the best food our region has to offer during your stay at the TAUERN SPA. The following extras can also be booked for an additional fee:
- Healthy and hearty breakfast buffet at the Lichtblick restaurant on your day of arrival from 9:00 until 11.00 for €32.50 per adult and €16.50 per child (6-14 years) and €9,50 per child (3-5 years). Please let us know by the evening before at the latest.
- Expedition Bowls - exclusive lunch served daily from 12:00 until 16:00 at our Gipfelstürmer hotel bar.
- Tasting menu 'Journey Through Salzburg' in the exclusive FinESSEN area of our restaurant served daily from 18:30. Additional fee on top of half-board: €45 per person.
GETTING TO THE TAUERN SPA
To make your journey to the TAUERN SPA as easy and relaxing as possible, we have put together an overview of the different routes depending on where you are coming from. For holidaymakers arriving by train we offer a free pick-up service from the railway station in Zell am See between 9:00 and 17:00. Please let us know before you arrive if you wish to be picked up.
Electric cars are another environmentally sustainable mode of transport. We have eight charging stations available at the TAUERN SPA. 100% of the energy used by these charging stations comes from renewable sources.
All guests who book directly through us can use our underground garage free of charge. All other guests will be charged €12 per vehicle per night.
The prices indicated below are per child per night.
- 0-2 years: free of charge
- 3-5 years: €43
- 6-10 years: €63
- 11-14 years: €84
BRINGING YOUR DOG ON HOLIDAY
Dogs are welcome at the TAUERN SPA. The landscape around our 4*S resort and the wider Zell am See - Kaprun region offer countless walking and hiking options. Guests who bring their dogs with them will get a special gift upon arrival and lots of information on dog-friendly activities. We will also be happy to provide a blanket, water bowl and food bowl for the duration of your stay. The resort has a dog-washing area.
- Price per night (not including food) €32
For reasons of hygiene dogs are not allowed in the hotel restaurant, the SPA Water World, the SPA Sauna World and the Hotel Panorama SPA & Hotel SPA Gletscherblick. Thank you for your cooperation.