Family holidays at the TAUERN SPA
For families who want to experience adventures together
The TAUERN SPA is the ideal place for a family holiday in Austria. Embark on big adventures with the little ones. The Kidstein children's spa offers plenty of water-based activities for children of all ages.
Relax with the whole family
At the 4* superior TAUERN SPA guests can look forward to a relaxing break for all the family.
A mix of new experiences, quiet moments and total relaxation await during this journey of discovery in the beautiful Salzburger Land region. Escape the stress of everyday life and simply let go!
Hotel SPA Gletscherblick
for the whole family
Experience Austria's largest & most exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA. In the new Hotel SPA Gletscherblick you will relax in the new impressive glass panorama pool, Gletscherblick sauna and the invigorating frozen mist walkthrough. This will delight families in particular, because, in contrast to the existing infinity skylinepool in the Hotel Panorama SPA, it also welcomes children and offers stunning views of the Kitzsteinhorn and the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern.
Wherever you look, you will see innovative features. Next to the glass panorama pool high above, there are numerous opportunities to sit back, get some peace and quiet and relax after having fun in the water. Anyone wanting to recuperate can select from modern cosy corners with comfortable double loungers, chilled-out lounge zones or the sunny terrace.
- glass panorama pool
- numerous relaxation & retreat options
- Gletscherblick sauna & invigorating frozen mist walkthrough
- relaxing cozy corners and comfortable loungers
Big paradise for little explorers
Water is great fun! Especially when it bubbles, squirts and whooshes down a slide! The children's spa Kidstein is a huge water-themed adventure playground where little explorers can discover big things with their new friends.
As well as a number of indoor and outdoor pools, the youthful adventurers will find a creative room, a playroom, a playground and a climbing wall. Ready for a bit of aqua action? Let's go!
Experience for the whole family
The holiday region Zell am See - Kaprun is known for its uniqueness and variety. A glittering lake amidst a spectacular mountain scenery and surrounded by green meadows, offers a great number of excursion possibilities for your adventure holiday.
After an active day in the fresh mountain air body and soul long for recovery. For this, our SPA water & sauna world with the seperate children's area SPA Kidstein offers the perfect place to round off the day.
Services & facilities for children
Big fun for our smallest guests
- 127m tube slide with light effects
- 9.7m slide into the 50-100cm deep Kidstein pool
- Kidstein pool for splashing around and having fun
- Wolfsbau adventure grotto with bubbles, colour effects and water jets
- Fun and games in the water with Kitzi
- Toddlers' pool
- Slide pool and toddlers' pool
- Play area with climbing wall and sandpit
- ouncy castle
- Children's meals and ice cream buffet in the Lichtblick restaurant
- Highchairs and crayons in the Lichtblick restaurant
- Changing facilities in the toilets
- Table football and pool
- Cosy sitting area
- TV with DVD player
- Cot and linen for cot; potties and children's toilet seats also available on request
- Free rental of bottle warmers, buggies, backpack carriers, toboggans and sledges
- Babysitter service; we will be happy to organise a babysitter for you (price on request)
Children staying at the TAUERN SPA enjoy special booking conditions. For information about children's prices click here.
Children's clothing and accessories are available in the TAUERN SPA Shop by Bründl Sports next to the entrance to the SPA Water World.
- Outdoor treasure hunt with tricky questions
- Climbing challenge on the climbing wall
- Teens' programme in the mountains incl. rafting, canyoning, rock climbing and cycling