My summer in the alps
29.05. - 29.09.2017
4 overnight stays with all TAUERN SPA inclusive services, additional excursions to attractions in the region, SPA experience on more than 20.000 m², exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA, ...
- hiking tour National Park Hohe Tauern
- ticket wild life park Ferleiten & High Altitude Storage Lakes
- ticket Sigmund-Thun-Klamm
All-inclusive deal details
Discover one of the best vantage points of the Salzburg region. Nestled among idyllic lakes and the majestic peaks of the Hohe Tauern mountain range provides the holiday region Zell am See - Kaprun unforgettable moments of happiness.
- 1 tour through the National Park Hohe Tauern
- 1 ticket for the wild life park Ferleiten
- 1 ticket for the Kaprun High Altitude Storage Lakes incl. guided tour
- 1 ticket for the Sigmund-Thun-Klamm
- Rental of hiking equipment (hiking sticks, backpack, outdoor clothes and Suunto watch)
- Hiking APP Zell am See - Kaprun available for your exploration
TIP: ask for a packed backpack filled with a snack for the way (extra charge).
Per person in a premium double room. Services included in the package apply only to adult prices (2 fully paying guests). Offer can be booked on demand according to availability. The “from” prices refer to the low season – therefore, these prices may increase in the high season. Cannot be combined with other discount offers.
- minibar replenished daily with non-alcoholic drinks
- fluffy bathrobe, swimming bag with towels for the duration of your stay
- indulgent and healthy breakfast buffet
- best food served in the evenings - excellent 5-course meals and themed buffets
- exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA covering 2,500m² with glass skylinepool, panorama saunas and cosy chill-out lounge (entrance from age 15)
- SPA water & sauna world on more than 20,000m²
- 13 different saunas and steam baths as well as 12 different pools
- fitness area with high quality cardio and strength training equipment
- relaxation and active program in the SPA Water World
- varied and exciting weekly program
- free use of the underground car park