Golf & Relax weekend
06.09. - 08.09.2019
2 overnight stays with all TAUERN SPA inclusive services, "TAUERN SPA Cup" golf tournament participation incl. greenfee, halfway and gala dinner in the evening as well as SPA experience on more than 20.000 m², exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA, ...
- 2 overnight stays incl. golf tournament participation & greenfee
- Participation at 'ONE SHOT' in the casino Zell am See
All-inclusive deal details
As part of the Casino golf days we are hosting our second Golf & Relax weekend from the 06th until the 08th September 2019.
Enjoy exciting days between glacier, mountain and lake. Our SPA water & sauna world on more than 20.000m² and our exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA with glass skylinepool guarantees relaxation in between.
from ONLY € 124,- per person including breakfast in our double room Premium
another GOLF TOURNAMENT - bookable on site:
€ 122,- per person golf tournament participation incl. greenfee on the 06th September 2019 (Sporthotel Alpin Gala Trophy)
TIP: Zell am See - Kaprun Trophy on the 13th September 2019 and Schmitten Downhill Golf Trophy on the 14th September 2019!
Price per person in a double room Premium. Included services in the package apply only to adult prices (2 fully paying guests). The listed prices are “from-prices”, which may vary depending on availability. Cannot be combined with other discount offers.
- minibar replenished daily with non-alcoholic drinks
- fluffy bathrobe, swimming bag with towels for the duration of your stay
- indulgent and healthy breakfast buffet
- best food served in the evenings - excellent 5-course meals and themed buffets
- exclusive Hotel Panorama SPA covering 2,500m² with glass skylinepool, panorama saunas and cosy chill-out lounge (entrance from age 15)
- SPA water & sauna world on more than 20,000m²
- 13 different saunas and steam baths as well as 12 different pools
- fitness area with high quality cardio and strength training equipment
- relaxation and active program in the SPA Water World
- varied and exciting weekly program
- free use of the underground car park