For all, who love powder snow
Freestyle, freeride and freedom: Snowboarding is a very special vibrant feeling! Spectacular and varied slopes, fresh deep snow, three expectional snow parks in the heart of the national park Hohe Tauern - a real boarder paradise. Get ready for a new dimension of snowboarding. Visit the region Zell am See - Kaprun and experience an unforgettable snowboard holiday.
4 Hot Spots:
- Glacier Park - 2.900 m
- Superpipe - 2.600 m
- Easy Park - 2.550 m
- Central Park - 2.500 m
on the glacier Kitzsteinhorn
The Snowpark on the Kitzsteinhorn is one of the largest snow parks in the Alps and the season starts already in autumn. The Easy Park is suitable for beginners, while professionals prefer the central park. The 150 metre long and 6,50 metre high superpipe is Austria's largest and a real highlight for adrenaline junkies.
Slopestyle or freestyle?
At our partner Ski Dome Oberschneider you can expect a diversified snowboard program offering you a lot of action, fun and quick learning progress.
- Tailor-made snowboard coaching for beginners and advanced snowboarders
- Snowboard lessons - especially for kids and teens
- Snowboard action in powder snow and at the fun park
- Freeriding on untouched deep snow slopes at the Kitzsteinhorn glacier
- New-School-Program with hip slopestyle on the slope